Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Ionic Detoxification System
Single Session: $25.00/30 min
purchase 5 sessions and enjoy a free session
The technology of the Ionic Detoxification system has been in development for several decades. The induction of alternating positive and negative ion charges during the same treatment is based on a process called “Iontophoresis.” The FDA approved Iontophoresis as a healing modality in 1970.
The field of Electro-Therapeutics was experimented with in the early 1720’s. By 1833, Dr. Bernard Raymond Fabre-Palaprat, a French physician, successfully demonstrated that potassium iodide, (blue in color), introduced into the skin via a negative battery terminal on one arm, would travel to another area of the body attracted by a positive pole. This opened up a whole range of possibilities in using electrical currents to stimulate, transfer, and administrate fluids and specific compounds inside the body.
At that time, it was not understood how fluids were transferred through cell membranes, but in 2003, the Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to two American scientists, Peter Agre and Roderick MacKinnon, for their discovery of an ion channel system within cell membranes that generates an electrical signal to allow certain nutrients and fluids to pass through the membrane. This channel system maintains the balance of the bioelectrical distribution of nutrients and waste products in and out of the cell. All of the symptoms of aging and degenerative diseases are in one way or another associated with poor hydration within the cell. This diminishes the cell’s ability to repair itself and eliminate toxic waste. When cells dehydrate, they bunch up, fusing their membranes together and eliminating important surface areas for these ion channels to work. Over time, the body becomes more and more toxic and unable to transfer vital nutrients needed for repair or cell replication.
The principle of the Ionic Detoxification system is to use micro current to facilitate the movement or transfer of ions in and out of cells and restore the balance of positive and negative charges of cells. This painless, non-invasive micro current opens up the pathways to the vital ion channels.
The “boost” or energy the body receives from the ion water module (array), which sits down in the water during a treatment, allows this amazing detoxification process to occur. As water is ionized it is split into H+ and OH- ions (and sometimes into H3O+ and H2O2 ions), similar to the way water cascading over a waterfall becomes ionized. These ions are then able to enter the body through the 4,000 large pores of the feet. Then the circulatory and lymphatic systems transport the ions throughout the body. These ions neutralize oppositely charged toxins in the cells that are normally slow to exit the body. In this way, all the body’s organs, including the liver, intestines, kidneys, lungs, skin, and immune system, can become energized and stimulated to function optimally. The body then rids itself of these toxins through its normal processes of urination, defecation and sweating. When the body is able to eliminate toxins and metabolic waste, then inflammation, edema, and swelling all decrease, allowing the body to repair itself and reduce pain within muscles and joints.
Ionic Foot Detox Benefits
In a 2009 survey, 126 users of ionic detox systems were asked what specific health benefits they or their clients received from using ionic detox foot bath systems. Their answers included: pain relief (42), including less joint stiffness, less headaches, less knee pain, less foot pain, less general muscle pain and more, increased energy (29), improved sleep (23), improved digestion (10), toxin reduction (9), decreased swelling (9), circulatory system improvement (9), reduced weight (8), skin improvements (8), emotional improvements (5), respiratory improvements and much more.
Ionic detox has been known to:
• Remove toxins, free radicals and body waste products that can cause health problems (In an Aug. ’04 study by Carlos A. Lopez-Moreno, MD, there was a significant deposit of urea, creatinine and glucose in the foot basin in 12 patients with chronic illnesses.)
• In a 2008 study by Center for Research Strategies (crsllc.org), 31 participants underwent ionic detox two times per week for 12 weeks. The amount of aluminum and arsenic in their blood was measured before and after the 12 weeks. The average blood aluminum level decreased by 46% from 79.8 ppb (parts per billion) to 43.1 ppb. The average blood arsenic level decreased 24% from 4.6 ppb to 3.5 ppb.
• In a 2002 study by Doctor’s Data in St. Charles, IL, there was an average increase in toxic metals found in the foot basin from nine independent sessions. Here is a list of metals that increased in concentration: Copper: 905%, Aluminum 339%, Lead 233%, Iron 174%, Manganese 140%, Antimony 128%, Cadmium 119%
• Raise pH levels. Approximately 95% of people experience a state of acidity in which their blood pH is lower than 7.45, indicating an excess of hydrogen ions. This makes an ideal breeding ground for worms, parasites, microorganisms and other critters that lower body function and cause disease.
• Inactivate viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus
• Relieve pain and tension including headaches
• Purify the blood and lymph
• Increase peripheral circulation
• Stimulate and balance the immune system
• Enhance nutrient absorption
• Reduce inflammation and unwanted fluid retention
• Help clear up skin
• Assist in weight loss
• Slow down aging and improve body flexibility
• Quicken recovery time from disease or injury
• Increase oxygen in the body
• Rejuvenate and energize your whole body
• Improve sleep